Prior to participating in competitive sport, it is imperative that any muscle imbalances, weakness and/or tightness are assessed and rectified. This will decrease the risk of an injury occurring during a playing season, or potentially decrease the severity of an injury if it was to occur.
Our screening process can include
- ViMove2 Biomechanical Knee Screen
- ViMove2 Biomechanical Low Back Screen
- ViMove2 Biomechanical Running Assessment
- Use of a sports specific screening tool such as AFL Musculoskeletal screening tool
- Customised screening assessment for your sport
Screening assessments can be completed on an individual or team basis, and results reported to any relevant parties.